As President of the National League of Cities, I have been fortunate to be able to lead the Building a Nation of Inclusive Communities Program. I believe that this will have a profound effect on America's cities.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

More pics from Morocco

I've been having trouble getting my pictures uploaded but I think Ihave it worked out. The pictures are from the "old" city and from the Hotel Mansour. It is really like two different worlds in Marrakech. The old city is dominated by carts and mules and small shops, while the hotel was like a top flight resort in Florida. The middle picture is of my wife Pam, Mayor Clarence Anthony of South Bay, Florida and Carol Borut, the wife of Don Borut, the Executive Director of the National League of Cities. The weather was in the low 70's and the pool was a little bit cool.

I'll have some more pictures of Juneau coming soon.











1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jim!
It was interesting for me to read your blog. So nice!
I like your wonderful pictures, they are great.
Morocco is a really fascinating country, full of magic and mystic.
Known as the "Red City" Marrakesh is the capital of the south. It is my lovely city.

10:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home