As President of the National League of Cities, I have been fortunate to be able to lead the Building a Nation of Inclusive Communities Program. I believe that this will have a profound effect on America's cities.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

USA Today Article

Tomorrow, Friday, August 4, 2006, USA Today will be running a front page article highlighting the Inclusive Communities Program. This is a great day. This will expose mainstream America to a program that has the potential to change communities. I could not be happier with this development. Our communication expert at the National League of Cities, Sherry Appel, deserves a great deal of credit for this accomplishment.

One person who is looking down on us will be the late Pastor David Kates. Pastor Kates dreamed of a day when inclusive communities would be held up as an example of what is good in the world. I don't know if there is a USA Today box in Heaven, but I am sure Pastor Kates will see a copy.

I can only imagine the good things that will come from this article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home